Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Human Voice: How does it work?
Transcript of The Human Voice: How does it work?
http://www.mybwmc.org/library/2/17235 ***Note: The following movie shows a video stroboscopy of a person's actual vocal chords as they are working. In my opinion it is not graphic, but please skip the video if you think it will gross you out. I've taken voice lessons for the last few years, and I've always know a bit about what muscles and body parts are involved in singing. This past fall, I had a small tear in one of my vocal folds and I couldn't sing for like 2 months so that it would heal. Ever since then I have been very interested in how the human voice is produced. If all these parts work together correctly, the result is a beautiful voice that is unique to the individual. lungs diaphragm Thanks for watching!