Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"How Does a Plant Cell Relate To A Basketball Game?"
Transcript of "How Does a Plant Cell Relate To A Basketball Game?"
Each Organelle inside
of the cell has a different
job! The Cell Wall The Cell Wall helps support the shape of the cell and protects the cell from damage. The Nucleus The Nucleus Controls the Activities within the cell Nucleolus The Nucleolus contains DNA, and it Makes Ribosomes Chloroplasts The Chloroplasts carry out photosynthesis. They also take in Energy to produce this process. Vesicles Vesicles The vesicles are what everything is transported in. Its like a Membrane Sac. Ribosomes They Produce Protein. The Cell Membrane The cell membrane chooses what can get in and out of the Cell Central Vacuole Stores water, ion, nutrients and waste. Mitochondria Produces ATP (The Energy Source) Cytoskeleton Interior Framework of the Cell. Season of 2009-2010 District Win for the
Woolies. District E -
Fourth Year In A Row! On 3/6/10 The Coaching Staff Represents the Nucleus The Coaching Staff as a Whole Offers Opportunity. It controls the Team. The Head Coach Represents the Nucleolus. -He makes the final call.
- Completely Holds all possible actions. (DNA)
- Can Influence the Ribosomes The Refs Represents the Ribosomes. - Are influenced by the Coach
- They Produce Calls The Players Represent the Chloroplasts. - They Carry Out the game.
- They take in energy, made from the
Mitochondria. Mitochondria The Fans! - Produce Energy that the Players
Gain From! The Basketball Represents a Vesicle. Like a vesicle is transported throughout a cell, a basketball is transported through the court. The Gym Wall Represents the Cell Wall This surrounds and protects the court lines, cell membrane, from outside damage. Exterior Court Lines Represents the Cell Membrane. - Surrounded by Cell Wall
- Allows the players to enter/ leave the court, just like organelles The Interior Court Lines Represents the Cytoskeleton - These lines form the interior framework of the court. The Scorer Table Represents the Central Vacuole Just like the Central Vacuole the scorers table contains and stores materials needed. Nucleus