Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Where would you go in New Zealand?:
Transcript of Where would you go in New Zealand?:
Where would I travel to in New Zealand these holidays?:
What would I take in my bag?:
Options: 5 Days Only!
My Answer : South Island - Queenstown
Monday - Friday 3-7 October
Lomond Lodge, Queenstown. Low Season -
$125 per night
Airfare - Jet Star: Auckland to Queenstown,
(one way) 1 bag (23kg) -
Arrival: Taxi and Hotel Shuttle.
Hotel room for 1.
Activites and Attractions:
Foods and Drinks:
$50 a day
- Whitewater sledging:
(lessons given, complusory).
Jackets, socks, t-shirts etc.
First Aid Kits
Activites and Attractions -
Where would you travel to in New Zealand these holidays?:
I have chosen Queenstown because of it's physical and natural and cultural feautures:
Kawarau Gorge (Bungee jumping)
Wakatipu River (Boat jetting) etc.