Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Case study on USA capitalism by Anand
Transcript of Case study on USA capitalism by Anand
- no goverment intervention
Will ultimately fail one day
-when resources run out
-So basically too much too fast?
-YES Right now,
The US economy is down but recovering....
Ultimately, as distant as this future may be
the resources WILL deplete
And when there is demand, but no supply the economy fails And when that happens, WHO U GONNA CALL? No, not the ghostbusters -.- Alternatives to capitalism A controlled economy This is where a governing body controls what goes on instead of private individuals and firms, hence resource depletion can be controlled. What else you say? Well thats up to YOU! DEMAND LESS!