Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
A Deputes Role
To lead, support and develop a school system that will promote a safe, secure place that will allow children to have the best possible chance of achieving goals and reaching their potential.
• 'Lost in learning'
Culture, Ethos and a Clear Vision
• Every child is valued
• Belief that all can achieve
• Encourage pupil voice
• Celebrate success
• Promote a supportive,
challenging learning environment
where all feel safe and secure
Monitor Learning and Teaching
• Pupil Progress
• Data Rich – PiPS, INCAS, SSLN, Benchmarking E1 Tracking
• Targeted Support to help narrow the gap
• Pupil engagement in target setting
• Effective use of formative/summative assessment
• Moderation opportunities
• Use Monitoring Evidence
To Fly to achievable heights
• Clear and Confident
• Engaged in the learning process
• Aspire for achievement
• Respect, Listen and Act upon
• Inclusive opportunities
Implementing Recommendations of ADES
• Understand and share expectations
• Improve Consistency
- Professional Dialogue Opportunities
- Encourage reflective practice
- Recognise Strengths
- Support and Challenge those who find
raising attainment hard