Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
White Girl Stereotypes
Transcript of White Girl Stereotypes
Things White Girls Say
*High pitched squealing*
I know right
White Girl Facts
Blonde/Light Brown hair
How to be a White Girl
Movies White Girls Quote
Bring It On
White Girls Four Basic Needs
3. Yoga Pants
In the 1920's, flappers were the white girls of today.
Their goal was to break the norms of society and expectancy of young ladies by wearing fashion that was inappropriate then, and behave wild and crazily.
The language of a white girl is repeating a word or words for "emphasis" and use filled pauses such as "like" and "um" for no reason at all.
White girls love Starbucks. How that came to be is that Starbucks somehow got these girls to promote their products for them, thus getting more and more publicity for the drinks.