Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Golden Ratio and Fibonacci in Humans and Animals
Transcript of Golden Ratio and Fibonacci in Humans and Animals
- Each section of a finger is 1.618 longer than the preceding one.
- Approximate length of fingernail = 1
- Other values of parts of finger: 2, 3, 5, 8 Human Hand and Fingers - The DNA Spiral is in the Golden Ratio.
- Every cycle in DNA's double helix spiral
has the measurement of 34 angstroms
long by 21 angstroms wide.
- An angstrom is the unit of measurement
for atoms or molecules. (1/10 of nanometer) DNA - British Doctor Eddy Levin came up with theory that
results in perfect teeth and perfect smile by arranging them with the Golden Ratio and Phi.
- Uses tools to measure mouth and create perfect smile.
- Perfect smile is formed when two incisor teeth in front
make Golden rectangle and the height and width together form a phi ratio. Teeth and Smile Population Growth Temperature - Ages at which body begins to develop and
move onto the next stage: Fibonacci Series.
- Child begins developing at age 0.
- Child learns to walk and talk during age 1.
- Education of child begins at age 5.
- Age 8 - differentiating between right and
- Age 13 - Puberty
- Age 21 - Seen as adult in society. - Size of face in relation to Golden Ratio can predict health issues
you may encounter later in life.
- Long face: breathing problems.
- Short face: Jaw problems
- Ideal face cures health problems
- Orthodontic might work towards giving you ideal face to get rid
of any health issues. Human Health - Between freezing point of 32° F and boiling
point of 212° F, the Phi point lands at
100.8° F (38.2° C).
- Average human body temperature - 37° C.
- Phi of that is 23° C - perfect room temperature. - Fibonacci Sequence first discovered in 1202 when Leonardo Fibonacci bred 2 rabbits.
- Production of rabbit children is multiplied in a
Fibonacci Sequence. Human Development Animals - Starfish: Have 5 arms (5th term)
- Nautilus' Shell: Forms spiral with a
Golden Ratio (Logarithmic Spiral).
- Dolphins: Tail, eyes, fins fall at Golden sections compared to length of body.
- Moth: Golden sections seen when eye-markings
of moth are measured.
- Shell: Turns in spiral of shell are numbers of Fibonacci sequence. Pictures of Animals Shell Starfish Dolphin Moth Thank You for Listening
to my Presentation!
I hope you liked it. :) By: Nussy Results:
I have concluded that Fibonacci, the Golden Ratio,
and Phi are present everywhere. They are related to
many accepts in a human and animal's life. They help
us realize many different things through the study and
many of them are there just for pure enlightenment.