Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vine
The court ruled against the FCC's ability to enforce Net Neutrality.
If you turn the Vine logo upside, you will notice a 6, which is the number of seconds a video can be on Vine.
Net Neutrality is crucial for small business owners, startups and entrepreneurs.
Twitter bought Vine in 2012 and re-launched in January, 2013 as a free iOS app. Vine lets users share six-second looping videos in an Instagram like feed.
Net Neutrality is the Internet’s guiding principle: It preserves our right to communicate freely online. This is the definition of an open Internet.
Some of the top performing brands on Vine are: Taco Bell, Dunkin’ Donuts, GE, McDonald’s, Oreo, Lowes, Airbnb, Xbox.
To record a Vine video, either hold in the view finder on the camera app or tap it repeatedly. Then save and share.
Net Neutrality means an Internet that enables and protects free speech.
Vine has gotten very successful and everyone has at least seen 1 vine video sine it was launched as an app.