Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biot-Savart Rule
The Biot-Savart Law describes the magnetic field created by moving charges.
It can be scalled up to currents being made up of small point charges moving
Find the B field a distance d from a wire with current I.