Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Preposition Palooza!
or a pronoun to another word
in a sentence in order to specify
LOCATION, DIRECTION, and TIME Prepositional Phrase a group of words that begins with a preposition and ends with a noun or pronoun Prepositions specify
TIME Common prepositions:
about, above, according to, across, during, for, from, inside, off with, through Direction:
Billy Bob is sprinting to class.
-Without the prepositional phrase,
would we know where Billy Bob is sprinting to?
(He could be sprinting in a marathon!)
-But the use of prepositions provides us with
detailed information Position:
The binder is under the chair. Time:
Chick-Fil-A is closed