Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SharePoint Capabilities
The Strategic Partnership
Demos SP 2010 |2013
We build it- you use it!
A significant factor of the success and adoption of a technology solution lies in the understating of your audience and their needs.
Clearly understanding what business problem we are trying to solve, allows us to leverage the capabilities and skills of each of the stakeholders thereby asking better questions and finding solutions that makes sense for all parties involved.
Topics to think about during a SharePoint strategy session
Who am I?
I am a SharePoint Consultant always in search for technology tips, tricks & best practices.
I like to write about what I find because it helps me remember what I learn
I have learned very much from others who share what they learn and credits are given at the end
I hope someone finds this helpful as well
Retain corporate knowledge
Help you find what you need
User empowerment via technology
So much more...
Integration and Compatibility
1. Why I use SharePoint- Randy Williams
2. SDLC for SharePoint - Gary Vaughn
3. Quest Software Governance Training
4. SharePoint Adoptionhttp://sharepoint.microsoft.com/iusesharepoint/landing.aspx
5. SharePoint Deliverables - http://msmvps.com/blogs/laflour/archive/2010/02/07/sharepoint-solution-design-document-template.aspx
Thoughts during a SharePoint strategy session
Source: Quest Seminar 2013
What is SharePoint
Why would a company need SharePoint?
SharePoint in Plain English- Microsoft Learning - SharePoint End User Content Team