Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Battle of the Bulge
Transcript of Battle of the Bulge
in retaliation against Allies, planned the suprize attack in the Ardennes Forest. Hitler beleived he had the advantage and would easily split up the US and UK forces. Freezing winters made condititions even harder on soldiers. Germans tried to surprize the Allies but the Allies fought back and forced the Germans to reteat back to Germany. The signifigance of
The Battle Of The Bulge is that it was the last confrontational effort made by Germany in WWII. US General Dwight D Eisenhower...
was the supreme Allied Commander durning The Battle of the Bulge. British Commander Bernard Montgomery...
was the commander over all Allied Ground Forces during the battle. The Allied Forces' superior air power was a huge aspect to the Allie Strategy. The Battle of The Bulge December 16th 1944, to January 25th 1945 Kinsey Belleau
Kevin Henry The Malmedy Massacre was a signifigant event during the Battle of the Bulge where Germans murdered 84 American POWs.