Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Napoleon
In this he is showing glittering generalities because he is
making himself look better than he is. http://www.gutenberg-e.org/haw01/haw01.html
In this picture Napoloen is showing bandwagon because he is showing everyone to follow him to greatness. http://www.channel4.com/history/microsites/N/napoleon/pictures.html
This is assertion because in this picture Napoleon is showing how assertive he is with the look. http://www.channel4.com/history/microsites/N/napoleon/pictures.html
Here is card stacking by convincing the public that he will be a good straight foward leader http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.wga.hu/art/g/gros/3jaffa.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.wga.hu/html/g/gros/3jaffa.html&h=850&w=1193&sz=130&tbnid=us2JDnoqPDN02M:&tbnh=107&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnapoleon%2Bbonaparte%2Bpropaganda&hl=en&usg=__zufAKu8ROcYPN7SoYGH8cLB-1nw=&ei=kqrHS_agIojs8gTPmIXoCg&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=5&ct=image&ved=0CBIQ9QEwBA
This would be pinpointing the enemy because here Napolean is showing his people in a time of war. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/csl1440l.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cartoonstock.com/vintage/directory/n/napoleon_bonaparte.asp&h=282&w=400&sz=44&tbnid=7USQx1zNne69oM:&tbnh=87&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnapoleon%2Bbonaparte%2Bpropaganda&hl=en&usg=__vXv5GP49GNqV95gGPA1E9VLEZzk=&ei=kqrHS_agIojs8gTPmIXoCg&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=6&ct=image&ved=0CBQQ9QEwBQ
This is testimonial because this is against Napoleon by showing his quotes and how they are bad. 1. This source was descriptive which told me what other people thought did happen as to picture 6.
2. It mostly describes ideology by picture 5.
3.In picture 1 it tells me about actions of the elite by Napoleon being so strong.
4.You can answer how Napoleon acted back when he ruled everything, the benefits would be to do a project like this one.
5. All about Napleon or his personal life, the limitations would be that we get the information on how he ruled.
6. This source helps support there argument because historians mostly have the same theories by evidence.