Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Exposing Drama
Drama, why you should care, and butt jokes
"Drama is life with the dull bits cut out."
What did these 3 scenes have in common?
1. Convincing acting
The point of drama is to entertain.
How to be entertaining, and put up an entertaining performance?
1. Create realistic characters, have a back story
2. Have a conflict, or point of tension
3. Involve a
character that changes during the performance
Pass the emotion/word/line (10 mins)
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
A fireman's house catches fire
A thief is pickpocketed
Point of conflict
Today you learnt...
1. Verbal Spontaneous
2. Interpreting lines
4. Working together
5. How to create a story
6. What a pun is