Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of 4.4, 4.6, and 4.7 CPCTC
Transcript of Copy of 4.4, 4.6, and 4.7 CPCTC
CPCTC- Congruent Parts of Congruent Triangles are Congruent
Two Column Proofs.
Comes after congruence statement.
1. List the Congruet Angles
2. List The Congruent Sides
GET OUT A SMALL SHEET OF PAPER !
Anwsers : <J congruent to <H
<R congruent to <V
<C congruent to <G
Anwser: AB conrguent to XY
BC congruent to YZ
AC congruent to XZ
We know that since the triangles are congruent, the corresponding parts are also congruent.