Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of 4.4, 4.6, and 4.7 CPCTC
Transcript of Copy of 4.4, 4.6, and 4.7 CPCTC
CPCTC- Congruent Parts of Congruent Triangles are Congruent
Two Column Proofs.
Comes after congruence statement.
1. List the Congruet Angles
2. List The Congruent Sides
GET OUT A SMALL SHEET OF PAPER !
Anwsers : <J congruent to <H
<R congruent to <V
<C congruent to <G
Anwser: AB conrguent to XY
BC congruent to YZ
AC congruent to XZ
We know that since the triangles are congruent, the corresponding parts are also congruent.