Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The forgotten language
Transcript of The forgotten language
The perfect start
Look in the same direction
What your body is telling us!
What is body language?
"I speak two languages:
English and Body"
Body language is about PEM
The upper handshake
It also works
the other way around:
Fake it till you make it!
'Standing like a man' will improve women's confidence by 20 percent (Amy Cuddy)
Do you want to learn more?
Do you want to know more about nonverbal communication, about improving your personal presence and being more effective in conversations?
Join the training Anders Kijken 1 from Kies je Koers on
January 10th and 24th
If you wish to do the training in English, please register in the ILC for the session on
January 18th en February 1st 2017
Avoid playing with your hair or fiddling with your clothes
What does your handshake say about you?
Make eye contact
Spread your feet apart: Fake it till you make it!
How to improve your body language?
Use gestures around your mouth and heart to support your words
Be interested in others and ask questions