Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bud Not Buddy - Karina - Figurative Language
Transcript of Bud Not Buddy - Karina - Figurative Language
pg. 10, "as stupid as a lamppost"
pg. 10 "eyes bucking out"
DEFINITION: sound words
pg. 100 "wugga wugga wugga"
DEFINITION: comparing two nouns with "like" or "as"
DEFINITION: an extreme exaggeration.
pg. 1 "tap tap tapped"
DEF. : giving human abilities to inanimate objects.
pg. 3 " jim-jammed "
DEF. a phrase where all words start with the same sound.
pg. 6 "scared me to death"
DEF. a phrase with both a literal meaning and a figurative meaning.
pg. "Todd's balloon head"
DEF. A comparison without like or as.
DEF. an overused comment or phrase.