Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bud Not Buddy - Karina - Figurative Language
Transcript of Bud Not Buddy - Karina - Figurative Language
pg. 10, "as stupid as a lamppost"
pg. 10 "eyes bucking out"
DEFINITION: sound words
pg. 100 "wugga wugga wugga"
DEFINITION: comparing two nouns with "like" or "as"
DEFINITION: an extreme exaggeration.
pg. 1 "tap tap tapped"
DEF. : giving human abilities to inanimate objects.
pg. 3 " jim-jammed "
DEF. a phrase where all words start with the same sound.
pg. 6 "scared me to death"
DEF. a phrase with both a literal meaning and a figurative meaning.
pg. "Todd's balloon head"
DEF. A comparison without like or as.
DEF. an overused comment or phrase.