Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Computer Graphics 1 Back to School Night
Transcript of Computer Graphics 1 Back to School Night
Graphic Design 1
photo credit Nasa / Goddard Space Flight Center / Reto Stöckli
• 45% Class Projects
• 25% In-Class Activities
• 30 % Studio Process
Five Basic Types of Composition
Photo Correcting and Editing
Using Selection Tools
to alter images
Macro / Flash / TImer
Using layers to
Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design
Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
Art Education Certification
Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
North Penn School District 2010-2012
Art Director / ALT Magazine (student-run publication)
Graphic Designer / Great Valley Publishing
Graphic Design Intern / Red Tettemer Design
Freelance Web Interface + Print Design Experience
Mrs. Jennifer Herrmann
Master Photographer Project
• Allows students to log in daily to access assignments, course materials, resources and instructional videos.
• Students can upload their work from any computer through the website.
• They can access alerts, reminders and study guides. They also receive notifications when projects are due and when they are late.
• Learn basic functions of a camera
• Gain understanding of how to use Photoshop to correct photographs, manipulate photos and create designs
• Learn basic design and typographic principles