Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Similarities and Differences between The 10 Commandments and
Transcript of Similarities and Differences between The 10 Commandments and
The 10 Commandments was words were on a stone but Hammurabi's Code of Laws were on a clay tablet
Both were made by a general ruler
Hammurabi's Code of Laws was made by an Egyptian and the 10 Commandments was given to a Hebrew
They are both made rules for people
Similarities and Differences between The 10 Commandments and Hammurabi's Code of Law
There are only 10 of the 10 Commandments but 282 of Hammurabi's Code of Laws
They both try to benefit daily life
Both are sets of laws
In Hammurabi's Code of Laws the higher class didn't have to make the same sacrifices as people in the lower class, but in the 10 Commandments, the rules apply the same to everyone