Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Grade Four Lesson Plan: CANADA
Transcript of Grade Four Lesson Plan: CANADA
2. Which territory is the smallest?
3. Name the largest lake in Canada?
4. What day were the boundaries of NWT and Nunavut created?
5. What is Nunavut's territory motto? Official Language: French and English Flower: Fireweed
Tree: Subalpine Fir
Bird: Common Raven Major Industry: Mining (lead,
zinc, silver & gold) Next Territory smallest of all the
territories YUKON created in 1898 Mount Logan in Kluane National
Park and Reserve is the HIGHEST mountain in all of Canada Population (2011): 33,897 NORTHWEST TERRITORIES borders formed: April, 1, 1999 Population (2011): 41, 462 Languages: Chipewyan, Cree, English, French, Gwich'in Capital City: Yellowknife Flower: Mountain avens
Tree: Tamarack Larch
Bird: Gyrfalcon Resources: gold, diamond & natural gas Largest Lake in Canada:
Great Bear Lake NUNAVUT Territory Motto: "Our land, Our Strength" Capital City: Iqaluit Population: 31, 906 Flower: Purple Saxifrage
Bird: Rock Ptarmigan Smallest Population in Canada
Largest Area in Canada Boundaries Formed in 1993
Separated from NWT in April, 1, 1991 Nunavut means: "OUR LAND" 69.54% of the population
speak Inuktitut Nickel, copper, gold and silver Canada's Capital City: Ottawa