Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Negotiation Skills
and consistency 2. Reciprocity Leaders Vs Managers? If you have a great product waiting to be discovered, figure out how to build social proof around it by putting it in front of the right early influencers.
- Aileen Lee 3. Social Proof 4. Authority 5. Liking 6. Scarcity Mirroring How to negotiate effectively? Put yourself in your opponent's shoes Believe in Know his goals, Anticipate his strategies Statistics and facts Prepare your strategies for negotiations Know your goal Information is POWER Employment in industrial sector
(% of employed)2009 22.0 http://data.un.org/CountryProfile.aspx?crName=EGYPT Egypt CREDIBILITY your goal your reasons your cause YOURSELF THE OTHER WAY AROUND 1. People always ask for more than they expect to get. 2. Never underestimate the power of WALKING AWAY. 3. FLINCH. HOW NEGOTIATION ENDS? WHAT TO AVOID?? 1. poor planning 2. Accepting first offer 3 NOT putting your agreement in writing 4. Becoming emotionally involved 5. Ignoring Cultural differences REFERENCES http://www.analytictech.com/mb021/negotiat.htm
Book: Influence by Professor Robert B. Cialdini PARA SKETIDE VATKAM WHO PARA SKEDITE VATKAM CHU OKE OKE OKE DOKE ITEN DITEN VITEN SITEN PARA SKEDITE VATKAM CHU PARA SKEDITE VATKAM WHO SUMMING UP 1. what is negotiation?
2. why do we negotiate?
4. The art of negotiation - the process. 5. How negotiation ends.
6. What to avoid?