Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Devo 2013
Devo Push Bike
Devo 1st grade
All Girls Beg/Int
All Girls Advanced
Devo U14 boys
Devo U14 Girls
U 19 Boys
U25 Sweet Elite
Devo coaches are the heart
and soul of Devo. They
are who make the Devo vision
and mission a reality. Devo
coaches are like family and
we believe a coach passionate about riding
creates an athlete passionate about riding.
Devo aspires to support
each athlete in their cycling
endeavors (be that racing
or riding) and to share the
love and passion of cycling
with the hope of creating
The mission of Durango Devo
is to develop each individual,
in a traditional team setting,
into a life-long cyclist.
1. We believe that an athlete who loves riding, will have success achieving their riding goals (be that racing or not).
2. We believe that the foundation to a solid rider, is skill development at all levels.
3. We believe that cycling is something you can do for life.
4. We believe in bikes as the best mode of transportation.
5. We believe in team camarderie as the key to successful riders.
6. We believe in good sportsmanship and treating ourslves, our teammates, and the environment with respect.
7. We believe in creating healthy, happy kids.
8. We believe that all levels of riders can get introduced to the sport of cycling at any age.
9. We believe that if it has two wheels, you are welcome in Devo.
10. We believe that Devo coaches are the roles models for all the above and where spreading this passion for riding begins!
Devo Staff and Board of Directors
Evan & Tad
Colorado HS League
Sponors & Supporters
Mary & Jerry