Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Computer Keyboarding
- centered in front of keyboard
Body is comfortable distance
Feet on floor
, slightly apart
Elbows close to body
with slope of keyboard
Arm and Hand Position
, tips of fingers resting slightly on keys
Palms of hands
on the keyboard
Wrists and Fingers
only slightly touching
tips of your fingers
to press each key
Proper Finger Placement
Introduction to Computer Keyboarding
Fingers curved and placed on the Home Row Keys
Wrists off the keyboard
Placing Your Fingers on The Keyboard