Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nick Vujicic
Motivational speaker, traveling internationally
Over 3 million people in over 44 countries on five continents
Speaks to corporate audiences, congregations and schools.
First book: ‘Life Without Limits’
- He doesn't feel sorry for himself and he is grateful for what he has and realizes his own positive qualities.
- He doesn’t compare himself to anyone else on the planet.
- He has a very positive attitude and quality.
- He reminds himself of how much more distraught he would be if he simply gives up and quit trying.
Amazing individual + great personality + unique sense of empathy.
Began his career as a motivational speaker and lecturer.
His story - told around the world to inspire people
Reminding people to live their lives to their full potential!
Nick has a double major in Accounting and Financial Planning.
He can play golf, sail, swim and surf
Nick speaks to millions of people all around the world on how to overcome any physical or emotional obstacles in life.
Overcoming one's mind and one's attitude. He is living proof that a person can overcome the odds and achieve anything in life!
Bullied in school because he was different from other children.
Tried to kill himself once, but eventually learned to move forward and make the most of what he had.
Overcame the most difficult of obstacles in life
“The challenges in our lives are there to STRENGTHEN our CONVICTIONS. They are NOT there to run us over.”
Early days were difficult.
Challenges of school and adolescence, struggled with depression and loneliness.
Questioned the purpose of life, or if he even had a purpose.
Family, friends and the many people inspired him to carry on.
Nick graduated from Griffith University at the age of 21 with a Bachelor of Commerce, with a double major in accountancy and financial planning.
Born: December 4, 1982 in Melbourne, Australia.
Tetra-Amelia Syndrome - absence of all four limbs.
Child: struggled mentally, emotionally, physically.
At the age of 17: started ‘Life Without Limbs’ organization.
Presents motivational speeches worldwide