Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Paganism
what is Paganism?
Some common beliefs and practices between the differing pagan religions
4) Belief in life cycle: birth, death, and rebirth.
What Pagans believe ?
Paganism has a wide belief, but we can sum it to three points:
The recognition of the divine in nature is at the heart of Pagan belief.
God and Goddesses
The code 'If it harms none, do what you will'
how do they worship?
Pagan worship may be collective or solitary, but they usually do their rite as group.
depend on The Wheel of The Year
midpoint between winter and spring
April 30 - May 1
Feast of flowers
the first harvest celebration
September 19 -22
The secured harvest celebration
October 31 - November 1...
Halloween celebration .
The third harvest celebration .
Pagans may practice different religions based upon their geographical location or cultural background. Or they may practice based upon a spiritual affinity for a specific tradition
The word "Pagan" comes from the Latin word "Paganus" and "Pagana", which mean villager.
The word "pagan" signified people who
were thought to be uncivilised
, but now Pagans are people who
have retained the wisdom and values of their ancestors and modified.