Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Big Cities
Get some Vocabulary
Practice and use the following words as you go through the class
Find a talk partner and work together in the following questions one by one.
Review the following chart with your classmates and coach
Listening and Comprehension
Watch the video and work on the activities required.
Check this out
Learn some facts about ranking of the 50 biggest cities in US
After this lesson students will be able to:
- talk about main cities in the states
- mention some stories about famous cities
- differentiate between cities and towns
Learn how to use these words and the differences
Where do prefer to live in the city or in the country side?
In your point of view what makes a big city?
Do you think living in a fast place is good?
What is the biggest city from US?
Learn and practice the correct pronunciation of the following cities
Job interview questions
Time to practice more, get up and ask your partner these questions
Tell me about your biggest achievement in life.
Describe your favorite celebrity and why is your favorite celebrity.
Get up and answer the following things to your couple in a clear and confident way. don't waste time and do your best. 45 seconds non stopping.
Mention the cheapest cities in the US and some facts or attractions they have.