Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The "Wall-Less" Classroom
Transcript of The "Wall-Less" Classroom
Classroom Helps Teachers Deliver Better Lessons To Summarize: LearnZillion, Khan Academy & Sokikom are examples of revolutionary delivery mechanisms for the classroom, inspiring the "wall-less' classroom where children can review materials or advance their learning outside the confines of a classroom (without the need for a tutor). The "Grandaddy" of Limitless Learning Learning Games that brilliantly target CCSS Social Networking for Teachers By: Claire Ratfield