Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Parasitic Twins
Risk for impaired skin integrity related to placement of attached parasitic twin.
Impaired comfort related to attached parasitic twin as evidenced by grunting/crying with movement and/or touch.
Risk for imbalanced nutrition less than body requirements related to parasitic twin "feeding".
Chronic pain (pelvic joints) related to placement of parasitic twin as evidenced by hip joint in unusual constant position. References http://hinduism.about.com/od/hindugoddesses/p/lakshmi.htm
The girl with the eight limbs. (2012, 11 16). Retrieved from http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/videos/the-girl-with-eight-limbs/
Tan, A. A., & Lee, S. L. (2002). Prenatal diagnosis of parasitic twins using three-dimensional ultrasound: a case report. Ultrasound In Obstetrics & Gynecology, 20(2), 192-193. doi:10.1046/j.1469-0705.2002.00740.x