Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Underground Railroad
Transcript of The Underground Railroad
They made a new law that freed slaves had to be returned to their owner in the south.
Levin coffin help over 3,000 slaves be free.
Slaves travel by foot at night. They snuck to station to station hoping they are not caught.
Stations were 10 to 20 miles apart. They sometimes had to wait awhile until the next station was safe.
Pennsylvania was the first to abolish slavery in the 1780.
Some people thought slavery was unchristian.
People who were helping them were trying to escape to.