Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Assessment and Reporting
Transcript of Assessment and Reporting
Standards in the framework consist of two interrelated elements:
outcomes and content in syllabuses showing what is to be learned
descriptions of that learning at each stage
Exemplar tasks and student work samples help to elaborate standards.
Syllabus outcomes contribute to a developmental sequence in which students are challenged to acquire new knowledge, skills and understanding.
The standards are typically written for two years of schooling and set high, but realistic, expectations of the quality of learning to be achieved by most students by the end of Years 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12. Assessment of learning Summative Assessment vs vs Feedforward Reporting Assessment Resource Centre