Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Heat Transfor
Temperature is the average amount of energy of motion of the molecules in the subtance.
Temperature is the measure of how hot or cold a subtance is. Measuring Temperature Air temperture is usely measured with a thermometer
A thermometer is thin glass tobe with a bulb on one end that contains a liquid, usely mercury or colored alcohol. How Heat is Transfered Heat is transfered in three ways: radiation, conduction, and convection. the transfer of heat throughthe direct contact of molicules within a substance or between substances is conduction radiation comes from the sun in heat waves Convection is the transfer of heat by the actual movement of the warmed matter. The End!