Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Barrett
The moon is the Earth's satellite.
THE MOON IS THE ONLY NATURAL SATELLITE
WE CAN NOT SEE THE MOON
Waxing crescent: when we can see a little of the lighted side.
We see about 1 fourth of the moon.
It's between a half and full Moon.
We can see all of the moon
On the other side between half and full.
The widest crater is Tyco.
The half moon is back
It will get thinner and thinner till it's a waning crescent
It gets as hot as 265 degrees and as cold as 170 degrees below 0.
Moon rocks have lead us closer to finding out what the moon is made of and that it was once part of Earth.
These are all the moon stages
The moon is the only natural satellite.
Thanks for Watching