Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Picasso
His father was an art teacher! He actually wanted Picasso to become an artist! The Altar Boy 1896 He was 15. When Picasso was 19, he moved from Spain to France.
....he was influenced....by who? Middle Years Picasso's paintings began to change. His work became different than everyone else's. His best friend died, and he felt lonely and sad. This is known as Picasso's Blue Period The Old Guitarist. 1903 Rose Period:
Shorter and Sweeter CUBISM This is one of the most important periods in the history of modern art! For hundreds of years, artists tried very hard to paint things so they would look real. Then Picasso came along and started to paint people and things that didn't look the way people and things were supposed to look.