Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Caricatures
- use careful observation to pick out MAJOR features of your person that most represent them (ex. big nose, floppy ears, bold eyes, big hair)
- to help practice bringing characters to life
- help us enhance observational skills
- help practice using different types of lines and basic shapes
best known for his simple black and white renditions of celebrities
and Broadway stars,
Keep in mind...
- picture should convey some type of emotion or personality, avoid a blank expression!!!!
He became famous for his parodies of movie satires in MAD magazine
Not Life Life
For this, most of the page should be taken up by the head. The small part of neck and shoulders will be added at the end.
1. Head Shape/Chin/Hair