Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who are the Hazaras and Tajiks ?
Transcript of Who are the Hazaras and Tajiks ?
The Hazaras and Tajiks celibrate Eid al-Fitr a three day celebration that comes a month after fasting called Ramadan and Eid al-Adha is the willingness of Abraham to obey Gods command and sacrifice his son.
TheHazara an Tajiks most popular clothis is called perahan . A clothing that resembles pajamas .
what do the Hazars and Tajiks wear ?
The Hazars and Tajiks main diet includes a large proportion of high protein foods such meat and dairy
What foods do the Hazara and Tajiks eat ?
The Hazaras and Tajiks practice Muslim
The Hazaras and Tajiks have 2 systems of education . They include religious instructions and informal home education in practical places.