Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Jeremy Scott
—Jeremy Scott (Oystermag.com ) *Avant-garde, Casual, Eccentric, Whimsical, Edgy, High Fashion JS Style? About Jeremy - Born in 1975 in Missouri
- Established in 1997
- Shows: Paris, NY, LA, London, Moscow, Seoul
- 13 collections since 2005
- Collection type: RTW 2011 s/s - Knight Life 2011 s/s - Boudoir Bombshell Making of... *All kinds of materials are used in Jeremy' designs
*Some examples are:
- wool, cotton, silk, canvas
- leathers - furs Price$ Jeremy Scott for Longchamp “Tire Print” Le Pliage Travel Bag - $220.00 Jeremy Scott x Linda Farrow Mickey Mouse Sunglasses - $464.23 Jeremy Scott x Adidas Originals JS Wings 2.0 - $275.00 Prices range differently since Jeremy designs many things (dresses, bags, sunglasses, sneakers...) All That
Inspirations American pop cultures
- fast food
- social/art movements
- icons such as Mickey Mouse and Miss Piggy The Jeff Koons of Fashion Who
Wears JS? age: ANY gender: BOTH
lifestyle: luxurious / busy
income range: high income if shop frequently
occupation: fashion bloggers, stylists, singers, dancers, show hosts, models Popularity Jeremy received popularity internationally because of his daring and one-of-a-kind designs.
- imagination - sheer talent
- hard work - witty touches of humor
- ability to have fun with fashion
*celebrities 2NE1 Agyness Dyn Lady Gaga Kanye West Miss Piggy Rihanna Yelle incorporated American iconic pop cultural references Katy Perry - Dresses (*natural silhouette*)
- Tank tops/Jerseys
- Ballerina shoes
- Sweaters & Jackets