Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DNA Concept Map
Transcript of DNA Concept Map
made of nitrogenous bases shape of DNA polypeptide process of copying DNA molecules messenger RNA three-based "word" that codes for one amino acid any change in the nucleotide sequence of DNA polypeptide process by which a DNA template is used to produce a single-stranded RNA molecule process by which a sequence of nucleic acids in RNA is used to to direct the production of a chain of specific amino acids