Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Designing ESP courses
Transcript of Designing ESP courses
Target Situation Analysis
Understanding the context where English will be used in the learner's professional future (tasks, activities that are conducted in English)
Present Situation Analysis
What students can and cannot do in relation to the target situation
Learner Factor Analysis
Student's learning process
type of student
Teaching context analysis
Realistically assessing what the ESP course can offer