Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Natalie, Olivia, Perla, Angelia, Diego
Transcript of Natalie, Olivia, Perla, Angelia, Diego
Natalie, Angelia, Perla, Olivia M. and Diego
The plants systems are roots, stem, leaves,petals and seeds.
Pollution is trash on the ground.We see pollution at the park. At school campus. Also we see pollution on the streets and roads. Pollution is a problem because it`s ruining our planet and affecting the body systems of plants,animals and humans.
What can we do at school?
Does pollution affect the systems of plants and animals.
All animals have body systems. The body systems are the circulatory system, respiratory system, nervous system and digestive system.
To recycle more we can have two people at lunch can pick up trash and tell people to put garbarge and recycle in the right place.
Classrooms will be expected to do
Every day we will come into your classroom to check your recycling. We hope to see recycling in the right place. If we see recycling and trash where it belongs we will give you a golden eagle.
Thank you !
Thank you for listening and coming to our presentation.Do you have any questions?