Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BREXIT
Millions of jobs lost
Benefits of immigration
More jobs in the UK
Full border control
OR NOT TO LEAVE?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Should the UK leave the European Union?
Will the United Kingdom stay in the European Union?
1961 De Gaulle opposes British membership
BRITAIN IN THE EU
1973 UK enters EU
1975 First referendum
2015 Cameron promises new referendum
What is a referendum?
Who will be able to vote?
What will the question be?
When will the referendum happen?
WHY is a referendum being held?
What would the influence on the European Union be?
What do you think of the European Union in general?
Should it develop into a confederation?
UK's world influence
Amicable divorce is impossible
Free Trade Agreement could take years
Competitiveness of British business harmed
Companies in favour of staying
The Norwegian model
The Swiss model
The Turkish model
Free Trade Agreement
Gain in GDP
Own decisions on trade
Reduction in GDP
Trade will be more difficult
Working in Europe