Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Sense Realism in Education
Transcript of Copy of Sense Realism in Education
This movement was the outgrowth of the scientific discoveries of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
a type of education in which scientific content would be introduced and the scientific method used.
Four educational thinkers represent sense realism
The sense realist aims to develop harmonious society, working in accordance with natural and universal laws.
Bacon said that the aim of education was to give man dominance over things, to utilize knowledge for a practical and useful life.