Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Love and money
Transcript of Love and money
"I am successful"
"I speak with energy"
"I am a champion"
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
Watch video #7
Fluency diet review
Pair up and practice the questions below. Then your coach will select some students to go to the front
What will you do ____?
Tell me about____.
What did you do ____?
30 seconds non-stop
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you have learned
Select the correct answer
1) I wanted to ____ to the cinema yesterday
2) My sister is ____ in math than my brother
c) more good
3) Canada is one of the ____beautiful countries
4) People ____ learning more everyday.
5) She has ____ my money
6) I have been ____ for 3 days
7) That movie is really ____.
8) That room looks very ____.
Love and money
In this lesson you will be able to:
Talk about money and love
Discuss your ideas about money and love
Express what is more important to you
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then share your answer with the class
Your coach will split the class in 2 groups and then you will debate your ideas
Watch the following video and answer the questions below
What was the video about?
Do you think girls are interested in money?
What happened to the girl at the end of the video?
What is more important in life:
Money is more important
Love is more important
Make couples and share your opinion about the following images
What do you think about the following images?
He is her boyfriend because of her money
Build up a story
Create a story with your classmates. One student will start and the next one will continue adding his/her own part
I fell in love with a precious girl, but she did not want to be my girlfriend. One day, i won the lottery and then...
Now you continue!
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
Why is money important?
Why is love important?
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention