Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Biomolecules
Transcript of Copy of Biomolecules
Saturated vs Unsaturated
Store and Transmit Genetic Information
Hydrophobic (water-fearing) molecules
Long-term energy storage
Building Blocks of
Recognize the structure
Saturated or unsaturated
Where is the phospholipid?
Where is the steroid?
Long chains of carbon compounds called amino acids.
What are Proteins ?
all amino acids have the same GENERAL structure
Varies in each amino
There are 20 variations
What are the 20 amino acids (a.a.)?
Speed up chemical reactions (Enzymes)
Control cell growth
What are their components?
Two types of Nucleic Acids in living organism
Diagram, polymer and monomer of proteins
Identify the parts
Structure of a Nucleotide
A G C T
Lab on Monday
Bring your Lab coat
Print Lab Practice
Study previous activities (QUIZ)