Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Instructional Rounds in Education
Transcript of Instructional Rounds in Education
Education A NETWORK approach to improving
teaching and learning
Theory of action: "If we collectively participate in a community of practice grounded in on-site classroom observation and focused on large-scale instructional improvement, then participating superintendents will become more effective instructional leaders as demonstrated by changes in their practice, and, ultimately, improvements in student achievement". Reflection Questions for Administrators:
Are teachers or students doing their work?
What is the level of rigor in the classroom?
What is the level of challenge of the tasks the students are asked to do?
Can you hear student voice in the classroom discourse?
What role do leadership teams have in educational improvement?