Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Radish seed lab
Transcript of Radish seed lab
Shauna Frakes and Kyla Inman
Biology 3rd hour Question Will the sugar in the sprite make the radish seeds germinate faster? Hypothesis If we use sprite then the radish seeds will germinate faster because of the sugar. procedure 1. Get two ziploc bags
2. Write control on bag 1 and experimental on bag 2
3. Write 20 ml of water on control bag and write 20ml of sprite on experimental bag
4. Get 2 paper towels
5. Fold each paper towel into 9 squares
6. Get 2o radish seeds and put 10 in the middle of each paper towel
7. Put one paper towel in control bag and one paper towel in experimental bag
8. Put 20 ml of water in in the control bag, and put 20 ml of sprite in the experimental bag
9. Get all air out of bags then close both bags
1o. Put bags in sunlight
11. Collect data Data Control
Day 1. 6,2,2,3,3,2,2,3,2,3,2
Day 2. 5,8,8,5,6,7,5,5,4,4,5
Day 3. 9,9,4,9,11,8,2,4,8,9
Day 4. 6,24,9,13,15,15,17,11,19,12 Graph Experimental
Day 1. 3,2,2,3,4,2,2,2,2,2
Day 2. 2,2,3,3,2,3,2,2,2,4
Day 3. 2,3,3,3,2,2,2,2,2,4
Day 4. 3,4,3,3,4,4,4,5,3,3 5+7= (cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr Days Seed growth in millimeter Conclusion The sugar in the sprite will make the radish seeds germinate faster Our hypothesis was incorrect because the sugar did not make the radish seeds germinate faster.