Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Jessie Redmon Fauset
Transcript of Jessie Redmon Fauset
1912 started working for The Crisis, a paper started by W.E.B. Du Bois
published her first novel, There is Confusion, in 1924
publishing career short-lived
best remembered for her four novels
the novels illustrate the lifestyle and attitude of an educated, cultured, African-American
reviews were critical of her idealized subjects and somewhat rudimentary style