Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures
Transcript of Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures
and Mixtures 7th Grade Science k Aluminum Oxygen Water Water is a compound made of water AND oxygen molecules http://studyjams.scholastic.com/studyjams/jams/science/matter/elements-and-compounds.htm Salt Salt is a compound of sodium AND
chlorine atoms. Carbon Dioxide Carbon dioxide is a combination of carbon AND oxygen atoms http://studyjams.scholastic.com/studyjams/jams/science/matter/mixtures.htm Salad Soda Air Oxygen atoms are normally found as a molecule A molecule is formed when one or more atoms are bonded together. Gold EXAMPLES! Sugar Helium Iron Nail Chex Mix Hydrogen Peroxide Messy Toolbox