Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Building Level Data Analysis - Stuart Elementary
Transcript of Building Level Data Analysis - Stuart Elementary
Which grade level produces the most growth in Math in 2010? The least?
In terms of student gains in math, how well did Stuart School perform as a whole in 2010? What is TVAAS? TN Value Added Assessment System
System developed by Dr. Wm. Sanders to determin the level of growth observed from one year to the next.
TVAAS looks at 27 different variables to determine student growth. Why look at TVAAS data? School wide score is a component of the new evaluation system.
Determine strengths and challenges in a effort to help students.