Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MANICURING AND PEDICURING
Transcript of MANICURING AND PEDICURING
A manicurist is a person who gives manicure services. A good manicurist should posses the following:
4. Has the ability to care for the patron's manicuring problems.
1. Cover and label containers
Manicuring is the care of hands, and nails. It comes from the Latin word "manus"(hand) and "cura"(care).
Pedicuring is the care of the toenails, which includes cleaning, cutting and polishing, and foot massage.
1. Knowledgeable of the structure of hands, arms, and nails.
2. Knowledgeable of the composition of various cosmetics used in manicuring.
3. Has the ability to give a good manicure in a systematic and efficient manner.
5. Has the ability to please and satisfy patrons.
2. Hold container with dry hands o prevent it from dropping.
3. Sharp implements must be handled carefully to avoid accident.
4. Level sharp nail edge with an emery board.
5. Use orangewood stick in cleaning under free egde nails.
Manicuring and Pedicuring are the creative way of caring for the hands and hand nails and feet and toenails. Care is necessary when manicuring and pedicuring a patron to avoid any accident and injury
Manicures began 5,000 years ago. French manicures can be made with artificial nails, which are designed to resemble natural ones, and are characterized by lack of base color, or natural pink base nails with white tips. The tips of the nails are painted white while the rest of the nails are polished in a pink or a suitable nude shade. However, it is also as common to do a French manicure on natural nails. French manicures may have originated in 18th-century Paris and were popular in the 1920s and 1930s.