Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mary Dugger
What does the average student carries at LMS?
The problem in our schools today are that kids are always having to carry around heavy backpacks, textbooks, and binders. Technology is getting better every day. It has so many so uses, there needs to be a new
for every day back pains and stressed minds about losing a textbook or being tardy.
1. What will the new technology look like in the future?
2. How will the technology work?
3. Will there be technology in the future that does futuristic things?
My solution to this problem is a new
technology for the access of schools. It includes new high tech watches and the new and improved lunchbox. No more heavy backpacks and no more sack paper bag lunches. With the touch of a button, this
idea can have every thing you need for your whole school day.
Over time I have noticed how students are always struggling with their things like backpacks and binders. Sometimes it turns out to be a problem because of how many kids are tardy or late for class.